Main content starts here.
【Civic Project】We are taking applications for the Art Proposals Program
Based on the aim of the Saitama Triennale to “partake and create together,” we are looking for individuals or groups who are motivated to implement and develop their own projects and to create the art festival together in Saitama City during the festival period.
1. Outline of the Program
Based on the purpose of the Saitama Triennale 2023 and the theme “We,” we are advertising applications for the projects that will lead to the creation of a city where people can lead enriched lives by holding exhibitions, shows, lectures, workshops, etc. in Saitama City, and will provide full or partial funding of the project costs to the adopted projects.
2. Details of the Art Proposals Program
- Grant of project expenses to the adopted projects(A course: 100,000 yen / B course: 300,000-500,000 yen / C course: 1-3 million yen)
- Permission to use the logo of the Saitama Triennale 2023 in the adopted projects
- Cooperation in public relations activities for the adopted projects(e.g., on the official website, social media, Saitama City Newsletter, etc.)
3. Application period
From Tuesday, February 7, 2023 to Tuesday, March 7, 2023
4. Information session for applicants
We will provide opportunities for overviewing of the Art Proposals Programs, explanation of the application process, and consultation with prospective applicants on the following dates.
- Friday, February 10, 19:00-20:00 / Venue: Saitama Cultural Center (3th Floor, Large Meeting Room)
- Saturday, February 18, 11:00-12:00 / Venue: RaiBoC Hall (Omiya Civic Hall, 5th Floor, Information Room)
You can watch the archived movie of “Imformation session for applicants” from the following link.
Chairman of the Jury: SERIZAWA Takashi [Producer of Saitama Triennale 2023]
Director and Civic Project curators of Saitama Triennale 2023 are not members of the jury. The jury members will be announced after the selection.
For more information, please click on the link below.
Please note that all the documents are in Japanese.
- Application Guideline of the Art Proposals Program-Saitama Triennale 2023(Updated February 12, 2023)
- Outline of the Art Proposals Program-Saitama Triennale 2023
- Project Proposal Form for the Art Proposal Program-Saitama Triennale 2023(Updated February 15, 2023)
- List of Updates
- Frequently Asked Questions(Updated February 25, 2023)
- Recollection of Art Proposals Program at ”Saitama triennnale since 2020”
When applying, please submit your project proposal form and all other optional documents in Japanese.
In addition, we will respond in Japanese after the selection.