Main content starts here.
If you wish to make interviews or obtain promotional images related to Saitama Triennale 2023, please contact the inquiries (see below). The person in charge will get in touch with you.
Request for interviews
If you wish to make interviews related to Saitama Triennale 2023, please download the “Request for interviews” below, and send the filled-out form by email to the PR Desks . The person in charge will get in touch with you to arrange the day and time of your visit.
Please understand that we may be unable to meet your requests for certain programs.
- It would be greatly appreciated if you could send one or two copies of the print medium that your article will appear in, or alternatively, a URL or a recording (on CD or DVD), to the PR Desks.
If you wish to borrow promotional images, please enter the required information in the Request Form below, and send it back to us.Promotional material related to Saitama Triennale 2023
- Image data may not be processed, modified, or used for purposes other than stated in the application, including secondary use.
- Please delete all image data from your device immediately after use, and refrain from storing or passing data on to third parties.
- When publishing images, please include the respective artist’s name, the title of the work, the name of the photographer, etc. in the credits.
- For the sake of copyright protection regarding artworks, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send a manuscript for proofreading to the PR Desks prior to the publication/airing of your newspaper/magazine/program, so we can verify basic information, image credits, etc. Please understand that proofreading may take a few days.
- Please be so kind as to send one or two copies of the print medium your article appears in, or alternatively, a URL or a recording (on CD or DVD), to the PR Desks.
For general information about Saitama Triennale 2023 or programs at the main venue, please inquire to the festival’s PR department (within OHANA Co., Ltd.):
Address: 1-5-6 Kudan-Minami, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0074, Risona Kudan Bldg. 5F
Persons in charge: Yamada, Senoo, Hosokawa
For other programs, including Civic and Cooperative Projects, please inquire to the Secretariat of Saitama Triennale Executive Committee
(Saitama City Cultural Promotion Foundation, International Arts Festival Promotion Division)
(Tue-Sat, 9:00-12:00 / 13:00-17:00)
For inquiries, please use this form.