Main content starts here.
【Civic Project】Information for the ‘’Support Project’’
The “Saitama Triennale 2023 Support Project”, which certifies projects related to culture and art that consent to the purpose of the Saitama Triennale 2023, is now accepting applications for certification.
1 Outline of the Project
The “Support Project” certification will be granted to various events that consent to the purpose of the Saitama Triennale 2023. The Saitama Triennale and the certified projects will cooperate with each other in publicity activities in order to increase awareness and create momentum for both projects.
2 Certification Requirements
(1) The project must meet the objectives of the “Basic Concept of the Saitama Triennale”.
(2) The project must be based on the theme of the “Saitama Triennale 2023 Implementation Plan”.
(3) The project must be widely publicized and open to the public.
(4) The project must be completed approximately within the period of the Art Festival from the start of the application period.
3 Details of Support
(1) Permission to use the “logo” within the “Support Project”
(2) Cooperation in publicity activities (e.g., posting on official website and SNS, distribution of flyers to cultural facilities in the city, etc.)
4 Application period
From Wednesday, February 1 to Thursday, November 30, 2023
For more information, please click on the link below.
Please note that all the documents are in Japanese.
- Outline of the Support Project-Saitama Triennale 2023
- Application Form for the Support Project-Saitama Triennale 2023
- Flyer of the Support Project-Saitama Triennele 2023
When applying, please submit your project proposal form and all other optional documents in Japanese.
In addition, we will respond in Japanese after the selection.